View the VA Series Compact Pneumatically Actuated Brass On-Off Valve
Visit the VA Series
On-Off Valve Product Page
Configure & Purchase VA Series
Automated On-Off Valves Online
Welcome to the VA Series Product Training Presentation
The VA Series stands for “Valve” + “Actuator”. It is a self-contained pneumatically activated brass on-off valve. The VA Series combines a pneumatic actuator and an on-off valve into one body. There are NO exposed moving parts.
The VA Series is designed for clean service such as water, oil, and inert gases. The body and piston are nickel-plated gas. Seats and seals are available in Viton®, which is standard, with EPDM and BUNA available on request.
The pressure rating is 150 PSIG or 10 Bar.
The body has a NAMUR mounting pad on top of the valve. This allows the direct mounting of NAMUR style solenoid valves.
The VA Series product page gives you navigation to all the important information available. We will go through them quickly.
- The 3-D cross-section shows the components
- The animated demo explains how the VA works in different configurations
- The literature section gives you links to datasheets, price lists and Installation and Maintenance manuals
- The valve configurator allows you to develop a price and model number for the VA Series and accessories as well as prepare a quotation, or purchase, or prepare or email or print your quotations.
- The 3-D CAD allows you to download CAD drawings in a number of different formats.