Manufacturers of industrial washing systems, aqueous parts washers and keg cleaning equipment rely on Assured Automation for valves with high life cycle and smaller footprints
Commercial washing, automated parts cleaning systems and keg cleaning equipment must meet specific and demanding requirements. For reliable performance, flexibility and endurance, manufacturers require valves which can deliver an extended cycle life with minimal space requirements. To meet these stringent requirements, leading manufacturers rely on Assured Automation’s compact automated valves and ball valves.
Assured Automation has specialized in supplying valves with improved stem seal designs to ensure a long life and high cycle applications. While other manufacturers suggest a single valve design for every application, Assured Automation offers a variety of valve options to match a specific need. The direct mount actuation design on these valves reduces the space requirement required for automated washing systems. Assured Automation is known for high quality standards, prompt delivery and consistent availability of product.
The compact automated VA valve series, Ares/Zeus angle seat valve and the VAX coaxial style valve as well as the 101 Series full port and 26 Series stainless steel ball valves meet the high cycle demand of industrial washing systems while offering, durability, reliability and compact assembly.
Assured Automation Products for Industrial Washing Systems
Ares & Zeus Series Angle Seat Valves
- The Angle Seat Valve is a 2/2-way pneumatically actuated piston valve for liquids, gases and steam. The superior design of the piston is unique to the market, enabling the plug to retract farther from the flow path, ensuring the highest flow capacity. The dual packing design, and a large diameter self aligning stem insures the highest cycle life.
VA Compact Automated Valves
- The VA Series combines a pneumatic actuator and fast on-off control valve into one body, eliminating packing glands, actuators and mounting kits. There are no exposed moving parts, eliminating pinch points and increasing operator safety. Since the actuator is part of the valve, costs are greatly reduced when compared to standard actuated valves. Operating life has been tested to well over 1,000,000 cycles, due to the balanced design which reduces friction and wear.
VAX Coaxial Valves
- VAX Series coaxial valves have been proven in the control of vacuum and gaseous, liquid, gelatinous and highly viscous media. The compact design, fast cycle speed and high duty cycles (1 Million +) make them ideal for OEM equipment manufacturers.
101 Series Full Port Ball Valves
- The 101 Series is a full port, brass, NPT threaded end actuated ball valve. It can be equipped with a manual handle or with direct mount pneumatic or electric actuators. The direct mount actuators eliminate the valve-actuator mounting kit, which adds unnecessary height and expense.
26 Series Stainless Steel Actuated Ball Valves
- 26 Series stainless ball valves are constructed of 316 stainless steel. The superior stem seal design of these ball valves provides increased cycle life making them a perfect choice for automated valve package designs.
The Teflon stem packing is live loaded with Belleville washers to provide constant tension on the stem seals. This ensures a bubble tight stem seal and increases the life cycle of the stem seals even in high cycle applications.
Assured Automation is a leading supplier of automated valves, actuators, flow meters and valve accessories. In addition to our standard products, we offer special order and custom assemblies for unique applications.
For more than 25 years, Assured Automation has provided unique custom solutions meeting the most stringent requirements for high performance and cost-effective valving solutions. Rely on our expertise for your next project.