Valve World Americas Conference & Expo 2017: Houston, Texas June 20th – 21st Booth # 553
Coming to the Valve World Expo next week? Visit the Assured Automation Booth #553 where you can view some automated valve assemblies and try out our interactive online valve configurators!
Valve World Americas Expo and Conference 2017 features valve and valve related courses, workshops and exhibits at the George R Brown Convention Center in Houston Texas.
- Event: Valve World Americas Expo & Conference 2017
- Dates: Courses Monday June 19th, Expo & Workshops June 20th, 21st
- Official Website: http://www.valveworldexpoamericas.com/
Valve World conference courses will be held Monday, June 19th in the George R. Brown Convention Center. Topics include:
- Valve Essentials Course
- Fugitive Emissions Course
- Pump Basics Course
- Grow your Career in the Valve Industry Course
- Social Media in the Valve Industry Course
- Fluid Sealing Association Short Courses
This Valve World Americas event also covers a variety of valve and valve-related workshops that are essential to today’s valve market. There will be plenary presentations on a number of hot themes in the valve industry, including the future of shale gas and the outlook on the energy industry.
For attendees looking to attain professional development hours, conference delegates will be awarded certificates of completion for participation.
Informative workshops will cover topics such as:
- Valve technologies selection for cryogenic applications
- Variables in the design of a valve
- Valve testing for emissions
- Comprehensive approaches on materials specification
- Channeling your valves to the End Users/EPC’s
- Applications in special service (HF, chlorine, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, peroxide)
- Performance and validation
- Applying adapter tools for EPCs and End User NPQC engineers
- Casting specifications/quality for different services
Please make sure to stop by and visit us at Booth #553!