The PTP Series 3-Way Ball Valves can be used for flow diverting, mixing, or on/off isolation. They will replace a Tee + 2 valve linkage assembly at reduced cost and space, along with shorter installation and maintenance time. The patented seat stop carrier allows for in-line microadjustment of the ball seating, and features o-ring cushioning to minimize wear and prevent seizing. The PTP also includes a patented DUAL BLOCK® locking union nut system, which ensures the nuts are held in position even under severe service conditions such as high vibration or thermal expansion. Integral mounting flange and bracketing allows for direct actuation and simple support, while a locking handle can prevent improper positioning. PTP Series 3-Way Ball Valves are part of our complete range of valves and flow meters, engineered and manufactured to strict quality, performance, and dimensional standards.
- True union at all three ports.
- Full port design.
- Positive shutoff of any of the three ports.
- T-port or L-port configuration. (specifier must select one).
- Blocking seat supports at all three ports.
- Smooth machined ball to minimize wear on valve seats.
- O-ring backing cushions to compensate for wear and prevent seizure of the ball.
- Shear point above the o-ring to maintain system integrity in the unlikely event of a stem breakage.
- DUAL BLOCK® union nut locking mechanism.
- Optional feature to allow the valve position to be secured with a padlock.
- Handle incorporates removable tool for adjustment of the threaded carrier.
- Stem indication of port location and ball position.
- Integrally molded mounting flanges for support and actuation.