The FK Series Polypropylene Butterfly Valves offer superior strength and chemical resistance in highly corrosive environments and process flow conditions. The special trapezoid shape of the liner and a serrated body cavity guarantee a bubble tight seal while keeping break torque at an absolute minimum. This versatile industrial valve features double self-lubricating seals, direct actuator mount capability, or the option of a lever handle or gear box. A stainless steel "insert" lug version provides full bi-directional operation allowing disassembly of the downstream flange connection without the integrity of the upstream line.
- Standard ISO square dimensions for direct mounting of actuators.
- The disc/seat features a trapezoidal elastomeric liner to provide a bubble tight seal.
- The liner completely isolates the valve body from the process flow.
- The liner functions as a flange gasket on both sides of the valve.
- The body cavity features special channeling to prevent liner slippage and compression.
- PTFE seated o-ring shaft seals.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Wafer Flange (ANSI 150)
- 2 1/2" to 12" Lugged Flange (ANSI 150)
- Seats and Seals - EPDM or Viton®
- Disc - PP (polypropylene)
- Body - GRPP (glass reinforced polypropylene)
Wafer Butterfly Valves
install between flanges and bolts span the body.
Lug Butterfly Valves
install between flanges and bolts are threaded into tapped holes from
each side of mounting flange.
- Pneumatic (spring return)
- Pneumatic (double acting)
- Manual Handle Lever
- Manual Gearbox with Hand Wheel
Max. Pressure: (at 73°F)
- 1 1/2" - 10" - 150psi
- 12" - 120psi
- Industrial process piping systems
- Double containment systems
- Acid waste systems and wastewater
- High purity systems
- Municipal pressure and gravity piping systems
- Plumbing and mechanical pipe systems
- Electrical systems
- Irrigation systems
- Radiant heating systems
- Custom Butterfly Valve Assemblies