Thermal Safety Shutoff Valves with Fusible Links Assured Automation supplies a complete range of Thermal Safety Shutoff Valves with fusible links. Our stock inventory includes Thermally activated Emergency Isolation Valves, FireBag® Thermal-Activated Gas Shut-off Devices, and FM approved FireChek® thermal exhaust valve.
FM FireSafe Thermal and Electro-Thermal Shutoff Valves FM Approved Heat-Activated
Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Fire-safe thermal and electro-thermal ball valve and butterfly valve assemblies with fusible links designed to shut off automatically and control hazardous conditions.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved valves and automatic shut-offs.
- Heat actuated U.L. listed thermal links to automatically shut-off or open the valves at predetermined temperatures.
EIV Series Emergency Isolation Valve
with Local and Remote Shutoff
- Local thermal shutdown for automatic shutdown
in the event of fire
- Remote shutdown to isolate subsystems
- Local manual shutdown (optional)
- Optional limit switch and lock-out device
FireChek® Heat-Activated Pneumatic Shutoff
- Actuation time: 25 seconds or less at a temperature
rise rate of 30°F/min
- Actuation Temperature: 135, 150, or 165°F
- Maximum Working Control Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Fill and Discharge Capacity: 1 liter of air in
under 1 second at 125 PSIG
- Cv: 0.49
- Overall Dimensions:
Length = 2.59"
Diameter = 1"
Weight = 0.482 lbs.